Thanks to everyone who responded to the survey. The results are below if you want to take a look.
The first question was make or break for locking down the site and with 20% of people not wanting to give account names, we won't be able to proceed with that. We will live with what we have. The blog is set to not show up in search engines so as long as you don't tell ...
Almost everyone wanted to see sample artwork and Malo is working on some right now. You should see something soon.
The Other answer in question 2 was a suggestion to include unused art/deleted scenes on the web site. I like that idea and I will see about putting up a page for that.
Expect to see the additional material grow over time. At this point, I don't want to lose too much momentum from the main development effort.
As we release new versions, I will put up the links to the supporters versions here as well as notify through Offbeatr PM. I will be using 7zip with a password that will be PMed.
Summary
Would you be prepared to log in to access the suppporters blog site?
| I have a Google account that I am happy to tell you the name of for this purpose. | 19 | 66% |
| I can create a google account that I am happy to give you the name of. | 4 | 14% |
| I don't want to create or give you an account name. | 6 | 21% |
| Other | 0 | 0% |
Things you want to see on the site
| Sample Artwork | 25 | 23% |
| Early Releases | 22 | 20% |
| Game Play Tips and Tricks (no spoilers) | 16 | 14% |
| Information about Items in the game (what each potion does for example) | 21 | 19% |
| Hints for when you get stuck | 17 | 15% |
| Game Walkthrough | 9 | 8% |
| Other | 1 | 1% |
Passwords for Visual Novel and Cheat Version Rewards
| Password by private message and links on the blog is fine with me. | 25 | 86% |
| I want a new link and password PM-ed to me with each update. | 4 | 14% |
| Other | 0 | 0% |
2 comments:
This blog appears in your profile as contributor (and in Malo's too). I'm not much concerned about its secrecy, but just a comment ;)
And I support the idea to include unused art/deleted scenes here (good one, whoever the idea was). I love the "behind the scenes" of any project, and much more in this particular case.
Cheers!
Thanks for the heads up. If it becomes a problem, then I will look for alternatives.
Post a Comment