Welcome to the Supporters of Redemption to the Crimson Empress Blog.
This blog has exclusive information for you who supported us in our Offbeatr fundraising.
As it is awkward to post images and other nice things with Offbeatr, here you will find exclusive information about how the project is going and links to downloads.
I'm so split. I like the red knights' fireyness. On the other hand, I like the blue knights' sexual freeness. I guess I'll like the green knights the most! I'm going to see if I can finish the game by promoting the green knights and kicking out the reds and the blues, haha. :D
2 comments:
I'm so split. I like the red knights' fireyness. On the other hand, I like the blue knights' sexual freeness. I guess I'll like the green knights the most! I'm going to see if I can finish the game by promoting the green knights and kicking out the reds and the blues, haha. :D
These are very nice, thank you for sharing them.
Post a Comment