Thursday, 26 September 2013

Shhhh - keep it secret ...

Thanks all of you who supported our project with you generous donations. I have been trying to work out the best way to keep you in the loop on what we are doing and give you exclusive access to our work as we do it.

You won't find this blog on any search engines and we will only be giving out the URL to the select few of you who have given us what we need to make Part 2 a reality.

Here you will find exclusive content that you won't find on the public blog including early looks at some the artwork that your donations have paid for.

New release will be announced here first and there will be other content from time to time. If you have any special requests please let us know and we will do what we can to accommodate.

As a taste, here is the first of the alternate cards. These cards will get unlocked as you play the game. I hope you won't find them too distracting.






Introducing Cerise, the second Red Knight and the only Futa among the Red Knights. The kind of feels bad about this, but I am sure that you as the player will be able to make her feel better about it.


5 comments:

TGgameguy said...

Love it! That looks awesome!

Unknown said...

That is a meaty knight. Out of curiosity, can you go a bit more into why she's the only futa (not objecting, just curious)? Is it because the Red Guardian opposes the whole rebirth attempt? And is that why she feeling low about the extra appendage? (And are the other red knights bullying her about it [verbal, physical, sexual, whatever], or is it just self inflicted torment?)

acac said...

I can see why you created this blog, but I think nothing really stays secret on the Internet, unless it's password protected.

Would it make sense to make a private forum, instead?

Also, I think beta versions of the game should still be distributed via the private messages, like before, with password protected zip files.

Cheers!

Oncardam said...

@Ja Po:
She has been caught up in the Red Guardian's movement and feels guilty for having a cock. Many of the committed have cock removal surgery, but she cannot bring herself to that. That makes her feel worse about herself.

Others exploit that and so she always says yes to the jobs that no one else wants to do like escorting the player around when she goes on patrol.

@acac:
Debug versions with added features may be hosted here, but passwords will be distributed via PM.

I would like to lock down this blog, but that will require everyone have a google account that I can provision. If I can work out google forms, I will send out a survey this weekend.

I have no experience with setting up a password protected forum and our budget does not really have enough in it to pay for hosting. :(

acac said...

No worries, I see what you mean. As long as the password is still private messaged. =)

Post a Comment